Christmas Beauty Picks With Space NK

22.11.14
Space NK Christmas Beauty

I know it's not officially December yet but it's never too early to be in the Christmas spirit right? The Space NK Christmas Magazine came through in post last week (oh how dangerous it is). They're currently offering free delivery and complimentary gift wrapping online which is music to my ears...



I thought I would pick out my favourite beauty gifts from this year's selection; some are pricey but surprisingly there are lots of mini bargains to get your hands on this year:


This is something from the Emma Hardy Face Collection that I've been eyeing up for a while, I recently had a makeover at Space NK in which the sales assistant used the Emma Hardie AM & PM Moisturiser on me. My skin felt amazing after using this, I loved it so much she gave me a sample size to take home, I'm still in the process of using my little pot up but I plan on trying more from her range for Christmas (hint hint Luke if you're reading ha!) The set is an online exclusive and is great value for money containing over £110.00 worth of products! 


Next a more budget gift; this mini Caudalie Beauty Elixor. I'm a huge fan of Caudalie products (especially the SOS Serum). This refreshing mist helps to set makeup and moisturise the face. There's a lot of hype around this product and it's gained quite the cult following, I think for the £11.50 I want to see what all the hype is about. 


I tried a sample size of this in a previous Birchbox and I've been hooked ever since, Aromatherapy bath products are always in my bathroom. I thought this kit was great value, it contains a trio of 100% natural bath and shower oils, three of their most popular blends: Deep Relax, De-Stress Mind and Revive Morning. Made with only the purest essential oils, Deep Relax contains lavender and chamomile for a peaceful night's sleep, De-Stress Mind helps to focus thoughts with a blend of calming frankincense and rosemary and Revive Morning awakens both mind and body for an invigorating start to the day. They leave your skin so soft and smelling amazing; they make it pretty difficult to get out of the bath!


The Hourglass Blush Palette has been on my list for a while, what can I say I'm a sucker for palettes. I feel my current blush is a little flat and often looks dull so I wanted to branch out this year with a new blush and try a few (hence the Nars set below also).  This palette claims to give subtle, multi-dimensional colour for natural-looking radiance; who can say that they don't need a bit of that in their lives?! The set contains three 'blend-able' shades... 'Luminous Flash' is a champagne rose blush fused with luminous light powder for a subtle glimmer, 'Incandescent Electra' features a cool peach hue blended with incandescent light powder for a radiant glow and 'Mood Exposure' mixes a soft plum tone with mood light powder to brighten the complexion.


I feel like my friend Shivani should just have a section on my blog, Yes I'm going to mention her AGAIN! She's always picking up things from Space NK and making me want them. This beautiful set from NARS is just dreamy! I tried this when I was in town a few weeks back and the colours are so versatile. It contains 'Miss Liberty Highlighting Blush', 'Limited Edition Sex Fantasy Blush', 'Deep Throat Blush', 'Limited Edition Final Cut Blush' and 'Laguna Bronzing Powder'. It has a combined retail value of £117, so with this palette you're saving around 62%! Is there a better bargain than a NARS related bargain I ask?


This NARS lip set is another must! (Although I do find myself saying that far too frequently than I should). It contains a range of popular lip pencils; a great way of testing more from the mini's selection rather than buying the full size pencils. All the pencils have a dreamy texture. The set is comprised of the 'Satin Lip Pencil Torres Del Paine', 'Satin Lip Pencil Descanso', 'Satin Lip Pencil Yu', 'Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Iberico' and the 'Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Cruella'.


This Works crackers are now available and make such good stocking fillers, I've already nabbed a few of these for family and Friends. They would also look lovely to lay on the table instead of your traditional Christmas cracker. This cracker contains the 'This Works Latest Sleep Saviour', with a blend of essential oils it will help you to fall in to a deep sleep whilst caring for your skin.


Most of my family including myself all have trouble sleeping, so sleep encouraging products are always welcome in my house. I think this hanging balm would again be perfect as a stocking filler or even lovely to hang as a little surprise under the tree. It contains fusions of chamomile and lavender to calm the mind and relax the body. Great for application before bed.


This bath duet is truly a pamper treat. I smell these time and time again when I go into space NK. It contains a nourishing body souffle body cream and a foaming honey moisture bath, both of which leave skin smelling amazing and leave skin hydrated and soft.

Get your free delivery and complimentary wrapping here.

Have you seen Space NK Christmas gifts? Any favourites I haven't mentioned?

1 comment

  1. The NARS Virtual Domination cheek palette is definitely on my list!! x

    katrinaxmakeup ♡

    ReplyDelete