New In My Makeup bag

8.4.15

Over the past month there has been a few really good goodies added to my makeup bag. I thought it’s about time I updated you…

MAC Lip Liner in ‘Soar’

Well I'm late to the party I know, everyone and their grandma has this lip liner mainly I think because of Kylie Jenner, if I'm honest I was quite happy with my lipstick and lip line collection and didn't feel like branching out; that was until I seen this in store as soon as I swatched it I got carried away with myself and ended up buying it straight away, oh boy I'm glad I did! It’s the perfect plum berry tone that goes with almost every lipstick I own, as you might know all of my lipsticks are usually ‘mauvey’ pinks/ browns and berry shades. It’s a winner and worth the hype I must say.


MAC Blush in ‘Harmony’

Oh hello subtle blusher come bronzer, why haven't I picked you up earlier? It’s beautiful! You might have seen this in my haul video recently. It’s the most perfect blush/bronze colour that again goes with almost every lipstick I own. A change from my usual peach toned blush and I'm liking it very much.


Rimmel Lipstick in ‘Asia

This is another one you may have spotted in my haul video, a subscriber recommend this to me and I can not thank her enough, I have been wearing this every day since I purchased it. It’s a really soft formula that is very pigmented. Such an easy wearable nude.


Maybelline Flawless foundation in ‘Nude’

 I think I may be kinda cheating with this one as I think I might have spoke about it on my blog before but I’ve talked about this so much I can’t quite remember if it was my blog, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, text, in person etc. etc. I have literally told everyone how good this is! I have the colour ‘Nude’ and it’s become one of my all-time favourite foundations. Such a beautiful light formula for everyday with still a reasonable amount of coverage; LOVE!

Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in ‘Seductive Pink’

I've worn this blush along with the above foundation and I feel they are the perfect combo; I get such a natural flushed cheek look with this blush, as If I’ve just been for a long stroll. It makes me look awake and my skin more radiant. I have the colour ‘Seductive Pink’ which shows up a light pink on my cheeks. A perfect dupe for the ‘Ambient Blush’ by Hourglass for a fraction of the price!


If you would like to see swatches of any of the products they are featured in my recent video HERE Are there any newbies you've added to your makeup bag recently? Let me know in the comments...

11 comments

  1. Soar is such a beautiful shade and one I need to add to my collection so badly! I have found it so hard to get my hands on, though.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's defs a popular one! always seems to be sold out, keep trying you will get it eventually :) x

      Delete
  2. I love the creme puff blush in seductive pink, such a pretty colour x

    Lucy | www.missdaisylu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same blush as you and I love it, I definitely want to buy more of the Max Factor blushers now x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I need to pick up the other colours asap! x

      Delete
  4. The Max Factor blushes are just divine, i'm a huge fan! I adore Harmony too, it's such a beautiful contour shade too!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had known about Harmony earlier! LOVE it x

      Delete
  5. I really didn't get on with the Maybelline foundation - I'd seen so many good reviews but it's too lightweight for me and the shades aren't vary varied :(

    Charlotte - styleaked

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no thats such a shame! :( your the first person I'v heard of to not get on with it.. plenty more foundations in the sea I suppose ha! x

      Delete
  6. Really great picks! Love seeing what people have picked up recently.

    ReplyDelete