2017 Planners

21.12.16

With 2017 around the corner I've started to look for my next planner. I love Planners and Diaries, not only for keeping organised but I think they're lovely to look back on years later. I always keep my past diary's and even family members diary'. When my grandma moved house I found a few of her old diaries; it was fascinating looking back at her day to day life, even if it was just 'get hair done at Audrey's at 2:00pm' or 'popping to mams for lunch' Its lovely to look back on what you did in your day to day. I like something with a notes section, reminders and usually a weekly view. I haven't settled on one yet  (I'm the most indecisive person ever, especially for something I'm going to use daily for a whole year!) but I thought I'd share a few with you from Sugar Paper that I've been looking at... 

If you've got any suggestions I'd love to know in the comments! 




All planners linked here...

1, 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 ,


2 comments

  1. Didn't realise Target shipped worldwide! thats cool x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I didn't realise until this post either x

      Delete