A Festive Trip

26.12.16


Just before Christmas Luke and I spent a few nights in Edinburgh, i've sat on the sofa for the majority of today having a look at some of the pictures I took with a Baileys so thought I'd share a few on here, I took my new camera lens too so I wanted to give it a good go (there's quite a lot of photos). It's getting to be a Christmas tradition now that we visit Edinburgh every year, being so close to Newcastle it's really easy to drive to as it's only a few hours away. We made some Spotify Christmas playlists which made the drive an adventure in itself. One of the main reasons we wanted to go up was to visit the Christmas markets which come over from Germany; great food, gifts and mulled wine. I think the markets are there until mid/end of Jan so if you live close by and haven't been yet they're definitely worth a visit. Edinburgh also have Anthropologie and Oliver Bonas which we don't have in Newcastle so I love to visit them when we're there. We did lots of last minute Christmas shopping and enjoyed the festive atmosphere. We didnt get back till Christmas Eve so it feels as if its been a busy weekend. Christmas Day was lovely being spent with the family. I hope you all had a lovely one too!

Merry Christmas! 

Heres some photos...

















































5 comments

  1. Looks so Christmassy, lovely pictures! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Edinburgh, I think we might go for Hogmanay. Looks like you had a great time x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to go for Hogmanay! have a great time! x

      Delete
  3. I admire your photography so much, such gorgeous photos!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete