Chunky Knit

19.12.16

Christmas is definitely the best time for cozying up; the dark nights and cold weather make me want nothing more than to be in my bed binge watching Christmas films. I managed to find this new throw on eBay, I'd seen loads on Etsy but this one was a bargain at only £26.99. Most of them on Etsy are over 100 squids! It's the comfiest thing (the dog definitely thinks so too, she hogs it). I love the texture it gives to the room, I chose the peach colour as we are doing our bedroom out in January and it fits really well with the new colour scheme we've chosen, for now though it still breaks up the neutral colours. Definitely makes me feel very Hygge...





Shop This Post 


4 comments

  1. You definitely can not beat a good chunky knit throw. I'm desperate to pick up one for my bedroom!


    Heather, Porcelain Beauty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its the coziest thing Heather! such a bargain too x

      Delete
  2. Love the Peach colour! I Went to purchase one after your post - on eBay the colour is stated as 'Khaki'? is that still the right one before I put my order through? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! haha its a funny looking 'Khaki' I think thats a typo on their end..It's definitely more Peach. Hope you like it! x

      Delete