H&M 2017 Collection

17.12.16
emmagriffy

H&M Home has long been a place I love to shop, unfortunately in my hometown we don't have a store; so unless I'm visiting London I don't have a physical store to shop at, there is however their online store which is bookmarked so I can browse way to much whenever I want. I've managed to bag quite a few gems from them over the years. 

I wanted to create a post on their new branding for 2017 as when I came across the images it's simply too beautiful not to; it's created by Therese Senerholt, renowned interior stylist Lotta Agaton and photographer Pia Ulin. The latest images show the brand looking fresh, new and very relaxed yet statement. I love the use of ceramics, wood and linen textures against the neutral colour palette of the apartment (if I could just live in there that would be great). So beautifully styled, interior photography is so inspiring; two of my favourite things combined. Can not wait to purchase a lot of it, had to share!

What's your thoughts on it? 

emma griffy

emma griffy

emma griffy

emma griffy

emma griffy




4 comments

  1. Sooo pretty!!! Love the new branding, looks really sophisticated x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love it! Defs a few things I'm treating myself too!

      Delete
  2. One thing I love about h&m is their storage, I've got so many of the sea grass baskets. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah love there storage too! Thanks

      Delete